Each print will have an extra 1" border on each side unless you instruct us to the contrary. For example, if you order a 16" x 20" print, it will be printed in the centre of an 18" x 22" piece of paper. This serves two purposes. Firstly it makes the print easier to handle, and secondly it makes for easier fixing to a bevel mount when framing.
- Standard 4 Working Days - However, it is often less than this depending on our workload at the time.
- Express Service 24 Hours - Should you wish to use the Express Service please check prior to ordering that we are able to accommodate you. Express orders carry a 30% surcharge.
Printing File Preparation
- Should you wish us to digitise your art work ready for printing we are more than happy to do so. This service costs £5 per different original.
- If you are able to supply a high resolution digital file so much the better, but to obtain the best possible match we would also need to have the original artwork as a reference. If you require an A4 proof print from your own file the cost is £5.
Please be aware that due to the limitations of any printing process it is impossible to achieve a 100% match to the original. Yes we will obtain the closest match we are able to within the bounds of ink and paper stock that we use.
If you are not willing to leave the original artwork with us for reference, we make no guarantee that any prints will be a close match to said original.
We offer discounts for volume orders irrespective of print sizes contained within the order.
- 3-5 prints = 10% discount
- 6 + prints = 20% discount